“Dream big, think the impossible, love passionately, and give generously.”
Below is what Start Up Canada wrote about an upcoming podcast I did with them that is being released Sept. 29th, 2015.
“Dream big, think the impossible, love passionately, and give generously.” This is the mantra Marissa McTasney created for herself. When McTasney started Moxie Trades, she didn’t have the skills, knowledge, experience or even a mentor. All she had was an opportunity. She dove in head-first, quickly landing a big contract with Home Depot and made a deal with Brett Wilson from Dragons’ Den. Now Moxie Trades is a successful handy-women apparel line that can be found in large retail stores across North America.
How was McTasney able to transform an opportunity into a business? She created her own definition of success.
In this edition of the Startup Canada Podcast with host Rivers Corbett, Marissa McTasney explains how she found her moxie, grew a company and became a champion for women in entrepreneurship and trades.
* Hear how how Marissa was able to build a company around pink work boots.
* Hear the rules Marissa used to be successful as an entrepreneur and mom.
* You need to know if it is worth your time to invest in this business idea.
* Hear how Moxie Trades is celebrating tradeswomen.
* Learn how to Find Your Moxie
* Why giving back is the best marketing.
Head on over to Startup Canada and listen to learn all of this and so much more. Thanks